Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 77% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,181 (€1,497) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)