Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,272 (€1,570) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)