Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02082 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,000 (3,986,276 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)