Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02018 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨85,731 (4,249,181 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)