Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10320 INR / CLP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,635 (CH$820,145) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (35 minutes ago)