Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,644 (Php61,916) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)