Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,663 (Php59,621) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)