Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨92,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨90,938 (Php70,879) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (about 1 hour ago)