Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.353 INR / PHP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,868 (Php13,949) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)