Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨74,344 (4,127TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (39 minutes ago)