Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,520 (3,893TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)