Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02012 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,855 (3,422,784 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)