Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02108 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,634 (4,964,773 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)