Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02118 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,003 (4,155,427 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)