Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02039 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,920 (4,262,932 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)