Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02085 INR / MGA
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,861 (3,254,007 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)