Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.609 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨68,044 (4,097TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)