Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.794 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,470 (802TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)