Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.318 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,594 (4,925TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)