Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.522 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,282 (元7,630) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)