Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,867 (元9,812) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)