Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,033 (₩1,405,109) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)