Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05686 INR / KRW
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,395 (₩1,519,564) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (39 minutes ago)