Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,876 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,680 (3,895TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)