Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨83,155 (4,550TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)