Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.799 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨57,037 (3,395TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)