Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 454%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,033 ($2,308) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)