Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,151 ($2,453) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (39 minutes ago)