Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,044 (R$ 5,647) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)