Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨75,978 (﷼ 37,646,845) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)