Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨61,202 (﷼ 38,594,427) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)