Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.394 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,063 (Dinar 1,080) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (35 minutes ago)