Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.182 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,142 (Dinar 927) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)