Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.635 INR / JOD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,565 (Dinar 228) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)