Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,661 (€1,227) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)