Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,614 (€1,497) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (27 minutes ago)