Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,091 (€1,402) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)