Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20644 INR / KZT
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨69,503 (336,668 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)