Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,732 (€1,158) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)