Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,237 (€1,156) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (38 minutes ago)