Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.207 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,055 (€1,352) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)