Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,606 (€1,454) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)