Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,403 (€1,491) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (42 minutes ago)