Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.587 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,348 (€1,389) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)