Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,444 (123,286 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)