Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,544 (123,678 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)