Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,071 (143,772 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)