Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,551 (€1,119) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)