Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,224 (€1,264) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)