Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.178 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,264 (€1,445) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)