Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,050 (€1,241) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)