Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,411 (€1,432) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)