Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.252 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,332 (E£ 13,247) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)