Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13183 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨37,362 (283,402 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)