Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akola, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15315 INR / SYPX *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨47,663 (361,538 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (32 minutes ago)