Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12840 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨36,869 (287,142 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)