Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12629 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 31% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨56,329 (446,041 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)