Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12949 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 35% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨40,722 (314,485 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)