Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12521 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 34% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨51,664 (412,631 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)