Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12519 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 33% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,287 (505,527 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)