Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.766 INR / SAR
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨67,489 (﷼ 3,799) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (26 minutes ago)