Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.556 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,769 (E£ 18,498) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)