Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.618 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨60,638 (E£ 16,758) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)