Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.557 INR / EGP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨14,932 (E£ 1,976) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)