Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.112 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,490 (2,288 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)