Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.804 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨77,455 (7,901 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)