Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06058 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,004 (1,650,666 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)