Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05720 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,293 (1,788,196 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)