Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,348 (2,057,775 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (27 minutes ago)