Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05512 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,440 (1,531,819 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (39 minutes ago)