Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05434 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,652 (1,649,939 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)