Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.162 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,516 (Dirham 7,572) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (41 minutes ago)