Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.434 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,867 (Dirham 6,579) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)