Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.553 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,688 (Dirham 6,762) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (22 minutes ago)