Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.529 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,657 (Dirham 4,947) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)