Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.389 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,596 (Dirham 6,303) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)