Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.889 INR / AED
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 83% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,424 (Dirham 6,457) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)