Cost of living in Aksu, China vs Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨65,942 (6,353元) in Aksu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)