Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.221 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨55,573 (3,050TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)