Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,116 (¥134,084) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)