Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,901 (¥183,637) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)