Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,449 (114,184 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)