Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,741 (155,178 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)