Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨62,669 (﷼ 37,000,592) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)