Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨82,093 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)