Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 13% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨76,228 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (26 minutes ago)