Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,589 in Ahmednagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)