Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨66,364 (Mex$ 21,049) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)