Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,098 in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)