Cost of living in Agartala, India vs Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 11% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,334 in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)