Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 23% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,155 in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)