Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.886 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,476 (13,720 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (21 minutes ago)