Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,518 (15,619 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (29 minutes ago)