Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.455 INR / MAD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,211 (15,833 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)