Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.812 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 17% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,854 (25,910 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)