Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.399 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 22% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,849 (39,540 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)