Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.806 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,604 (35,502 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)