Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.049 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 19% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,382 (7,340 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)