Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.037 INR / ETB
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,336 (23,822 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)