Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,875 (949TL) in Adana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)