Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨70,759 (3,906TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (34 minutes ago)