Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.789 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,115 (GH₵7,716) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)