Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.783 INR / GHS
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,105 (GH₵7,719) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (42 minutes ago)