Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,977 (Mex$ 4,839) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)