Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Akola (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Akola you would need to make just about ₨63,405 (Mex$ 17,753) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)