Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,275 (Mex$ 27,311) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)