Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18328 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,323 (552,833 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)