Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18463 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 16% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,513 (544,411 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)