Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,689 (580,685 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (33 minutes ago)