Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Akola, India
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20537 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,451 (576,779 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)