Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 73% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,627 (2,880,184 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)