Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Akola, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 INR / IQD
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 67% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,649 (2,501,012 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)