Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10647 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 56% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,089 (1,372,081 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)