Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12295 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 74% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,567 (1,078,262 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)