Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10854 INR / XOF
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 52% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,100 (876,203 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)