Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Akola, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.755 INR / GBP
Do you live in Akola? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Akola (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,025 (£1,633) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Akola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (25 minutes ago)